<

Saturday, May 13, 2006

I think we're in Kansas.

I remember listening to a comedy-snippet on the radio a few weeks ago and the guy (I'd give him credit if I could remember who it was) was making parallels between millionaires and hicks...("If you have a dozen cars, you're either reaaaaalllly rich....or reeaaaaallllly poor" and "if you spend all day in your bathrobe....really rich, or just scraping by" and "if you have upholstered furniture on your porch or in your yard...really rich, or down n' out).

SO - when I saw this picture, I thought of the same thing...if you shop barefoot and your friend brings the dog along, you're either in Walmart or Beverly Hills. Sigh.

It's gross, it really is. Sunglasses to obscure entire face: CHECK. Scarf that reaches aaaaallllllll the way to the ankles: CHECK. 'Hawk-shaved rat-dog? DEFINITELY. Ooops! Forgot my shoes!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i believe it was Adam Corolla who made those parallels, or he ripped off someone else who had :P

10:09 PM  
Blogger heatheradair said...

YEP - that sounds about right...thanks!!

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See also:

Gaudy jewelry and long skinny cigarettes.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home