<

Friday, May 19, 2006

my money's on an ugly baby.


If I had a bag of Sour Patch Kids for every time I read about BabyBrangelina being a genetic lottery winner: I'd. Be. Fat.

Why do we assume that this kid is gonna inherit only the photo-friendly parts of mom and pop? Is it just me, or are we overlooking the fact that Brad has one vertical nostril on his under-sized nose and one horizontal nostril? And if a baby popped outta the womb with Angie lips, it'd be a frightening little bundle of joy for the first 20 years of its life. And Daddy's pockmarks...ah, yes, the pockmarks. Maybe a baby with a mile-high forehead, giant lips, asymmetrical nostrils and a skin condition COULD be good-looking, but genetic lottery-winner?

I'd bet Jennifer Lopez and CadaverMark would have one heck of a pretty kid, and I doubt anyone would have expected Liv Tyler to turn out so lovely, considering where half of her genes came from.

I would venture a guess that neither of Alan Cummings' parents on their own look half as strange as Alan Cummings himself...just a guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home