<

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

i'm lazy, stressed and tired. so you get a picture-cop-out.

Instead of coming up with anything legitimate to whine about, I'll make this post one giant asterisk...an asterisk that says *Hey, this wedding in 2.5 days is wearing me out. I'm working 10 hour days, and I'm supposed to find time to make BOUQUETS and party favors? Are you flippin KIDDING me????"

Haven't had much time to check in with all of my favorite blogs, haven't left but a comment or two in the past week, and I'm running on a teeeeeeeeeny, tiny few hours of sleep. SO - while I hate for this to turn wedding-centric, I figure it's a pretty realistic reflection of what's goin on right now (and short of posting pictures of my DESK at work, which would be a massive conversation stimulator, I'm sure, it's pretty much what I'm stuck thinking about until Saturday rolls around)

So here we have it: Heatheradair's Lazy, Stressed and Tired Photo Cop-Out. Hey, at least I bothered with captions...(UPDATE: This should have taken me 5 minutes, but - of course - blogger-b*tch is making things difficult.)
front o' the dress (in the early stages)

back o' the dress

ooh, look what I made that didn't photograph well...FLOWERS TO HOLD.

Aunts and cousins and moms and grandmas at the shower...there's me in the frou-frou green shirt in the middle...

View from the reception site...!

The sort of sunsets we get in Bandon...hoping for one this pretty on Saturday evening...a good reason to love the west coast beaches...

The really important part.

Now, back to the regularly scheduled work agony (because apparently major life events like marriage aren't QUITE enough to warrant TWO days off work...so things are ridiculously busy and I'm ridiculously low-energy.

Whine, whine, whine, kiddo.

Fine, I'll dig up something on Nicole Richie for tomorrow...for now, it's pictures of shoes and sunsets...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the dress, the shoes (ninas?), flowers are fab and THE VIEW!

tell work to go to hell and just let your mind go on autopilot. :)

ps - don't forget to take a moment with hub-to-be on sat to just take it all in.

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Z.

Also, I think you're allowed to blog about your wedding, considering it's the most hyped thing you're ever going to do in your life.

I love the shoes. Nina is one of my favorite brands. And the reception site looks gorgeous.

Does your fiance read this blog? Did you want him to see the dress before Saturday? (I hope I didn't just stress you out!)

6:39 PM  
Blogger heatheradair said...

Thanks ladies! Yep, Nina shoes (one of my favorites - cute, AND I can afford 'em)

Can't wait to just get the heck outta town and be on our way...I know as soon as we're in the car cruisin toward the beach everything will be A-OK....

On tonight's agenda: strange and unusual "congrats" dinner with the fiance and the boss men...should be odd...

And nope, fiance doesn't read the blog unless I sit him down and read aloud :)...I'm banking on him NOT deciding to start reading it now, considering I've got him on "plllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaase, find someplace in Beach Town that caters! gotta feed the guests!" duty...

Wish I had a picture of our rings - he MADE them by hand - created the molds, poured the gold, polished 'em up, they're breathtaking!

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, he MADE the rings???

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap, he CREATED them. Okay, now I'm feeling inadequate...

12:08 AM  
Blogger heatheradair said...

ah yes, he made 'em...he's a very do-it-yourself mr fix-it type (builds cars, boats, engines, now jewelry) - so neat that they're exact replicas of each other, his is giant, mine's not so giant...he stayed up ALL night last night polishing them on his lathe...neat knowing not only that there isn't another set of rings out there like them, but also that I get to spend the rest of forever wearing something that he made completely from scratch...

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Niiiiiiice shoes. I love them.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home